CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

good-bye everyone here :'(

i have to go tomorrow , i gotta back KL again :'(

im beginning to feel sad nd down since i make the decision just now..

how come i sudden make a quick decision nd i rush back to kl even i had bought the Sunday bus ticket in this morning ???

Its not because of i wanna leave my home asap , its just because of i will be more safe with taking a car than a bus .. nd somemore i can save my time ...

Well , nd wot i think next ??? ok .. why don i departed to Kl 1 day ealier since i will be depart on the next day ???? its the same , i will depart one day .. just one day earlier or one day later .. ><'''

Actually , how i reluctant to leave my home , my mommy , my daddy , my LCD , my bedroom , my pillow .. everything in my house .. :'(

Be bluff , im not really love to stay at kl nd i don like kl life as well .. :'(

since i came back from genting , i was starting to cherich nd precious all the time i spent with my parents ... coz i really love them so muchhh .. nd i know they love me too !! :'(

ok its time to me for packing , to take hot shower , nd sleep ......... :'(

I just wanna say , Mommy i love u nd i will miss u over there , i will take care of myself nd be independent there ... don worry me , reversely , i worry u the most coz i know u're alone at home , eating alone , sleep alone when daddy is not home , i will call everyday ... i love mom .. muacksss ..

0 comments:

♠♥valerie's music station♣♦